Diwali 2020 | Happy Diwali wishes | Happy Diwali Images | Happy Diwali Quotes – 2020 Diwali date
Hello Friends, Welcome to the Indian Festivals Diwali 2020 Blog. The year 2020 was very dramatic, bad, nasty, and critical for everyone in the world. But in India, the condition is much worst. But we will still celebrate Diwali in the year 2020.
Diwali is the Hindu festival of Light and firecrackers. But most important sharing happiness and celebrate with our loved ones. For that everyone needs Diwali Quotes, Happy Diwali Quotes, Diwali Images, Diwali wishes, Diwali Offers and Diwali deals, etc.
Happy Diwali Wishes 2020: Diwali 2020
Diwali Wishes in English
Happy Diwali Wishes in Hindi
Diwali Quotes : Diwali 2020
Happy Diwali quotes are very important for everyone. Because we may not attend each and every party or outing with all loved ones and Diwali is the most-loved festival. Diwali brings happiness delicious sweets, Pooja, Firecrackers, and the most important gift. But as we said we may not be able to spend time with every friend or family member. we normally wish them via. Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, and Email, etc,.
So let’s have a look at Happy Diwali 2020 Quotes in English and Hindi also. Below you can find Diwali quotes in image format and text format too. Choose according to your need.
Happy Diwali Quotes in English
Let’s Celebrate the great Indian tradition of Joy, Sweets, Lights, and Happiness.
An occasion to celebrate victory over the defeat, light over the darkness, awareness over the ignorance, an occasion to celebrate your life. May this auspicious occasion light up your life with Happiness Peace and Joy! Happy Diwali 2020
Candles to enjoy life, Decorations to light life, presents to share success, firecrackers to burn evils, sweets to sweeten success, and workshop to thank god!
Wish you a joyous and prosperous Diwali..!
Let us celebrate the great Indian Tradition of
Joy, Light, Sweets & Happiness
- Celebrate this Diwali by Sending Hindi Diwali Quotes, Greeting, and Diwali Quotes in Hindi to Your Friends. Enjoy this Diwali Wishes in Hindi Collection with friends and family members. Wish you a very Happy Diwali
- Wishing you a Happy Diwali glowing with peace, joy, and prosperity! Happy Diwali to All
- This Diwali is as bright as ever. Happy Diwali
- Wish you a very very very Happy Diwali to you and your family. Happy Diwali
- May this Diwali, Comes up with a new beginning, a Fresh mood, and a great dream. Wishing you and your family Happy Diwali..!
Happy Diwali Quotes in Hindi
आइए हम भारतीय महान परंपरा को मनाते हैं
खुशी, प्रकाश, मिठाई और खुशी
हार पर जीत का जश्न मनाने का अवसर, अंधकार पर प्रकाश, अज्ञान पर जागरूकता, अपने जीवन का जश्न मनाने का अवसर। यह शुभ अवसर आपके जीवन को शांति शांति और खुशी के साथ रोशन करे!
दीपावली की शुभकामनाएँ २०२०
दीपावली आए तो रंगी रंगोली,
दीप जलाए, धूम धड़ाका, छोड़ा पटाखा,
जली फुलझडि़यां सबको भाए,
आप सबको दीपावली की शुभकामनाएं
फूल की शुरुआत कली से होती है,
ज़िन्दगी की शुरुआत प्यार से होती है,
प्यार की शुरुआत अपनों से होती है,
अपनों की शुरुआत आपसे होती है
- हरदम खुशियाँ हो साथ, कभी दामन ना हो खाली, हम सभी की तरफ से, आपको शुभ दीपावली
- आई आई दिवाली आई, साथ मे कितनी खुशियाँ लायी, धूम मचाओ मौज मनाओ, आप सभी को दिवाली की बधाई
- दिवाली के इस शुभ अवसर पर मेरी शुभकामनाये कुबूल कीजिये खुशी के इस माहौल मे, हमको भी शामिल कीजिये
- दीपावली से एक दिन पहले पटाखे की उछाल और दीयों की जगमगाहट के साथ उत्सव की अंतर्दृष्टि। खुली बाहों के साथ बड़े दिन के असली उत्सव का स्वागत करें। चमत्कारी DIWALI हो
- इस दीवाली चलो अपने बुरे समय को जलाओ और आप दर्ज करें अच्छे समय में।
- मई फेस्टिवल ऑफ लाइट्स, फुल योर लाइफ विथ द ग्लो ऑफ हैप्पीनेस एंड द स्पार्कल ऑफ जॉय।
- आपको बहुत बहुत शुभकामनाएं, उज्ज्वल और समृद्ध दिवाली!
What is Diwali
Diwali 2020: Diwali is the most famous and enjoyable Indian Festival and also know as Deepawali and the festival of lights. Diwali is the 5 days long festivals which normally fall in October or November month, Because the exact date is Depending on the Hindu lunar calendar. According to the Hindu calendar, it normally happens on the 15th day of Kartik. In 2020 Diwali is on 14th November. Since ancient times, Diwali is celebrated for the great victory of Lord Ram and returning to Ayodhya after 14 years of banwas with his wife ( Mata Seeta ) & brother ( Laxman) after defeating Rawan (King of Lanka). Its start from 12 nov 2020 to 16 nov 2020
- The First day ( 12 Nov 2020 ): The first day is dedicated to Dhanteras. It refers to the 13th day of the Hindu Lunar calendar
- The Second Day ( 13 Nov 2020 ): Second day is dedicated to Choti Diwali (also known as Naraka Chaturdashi. Naraka means Hell & Chaturdashi means the 14th day of the Hindu Lunar calendar.
- The Third Day ( 14 Nov 2020 ): On this day there is a new moon day also known as Amavasya. This is the darkest night of the month. We burn candles and Diyas at our home in the name of Shree Ram to defeat the darkness. We worship Mata Laxmi ( WIfe of God Vishnu) and God Ganesh ( Son of Mata Parvati and Mahadev Shiva). In India, we also worship Maha Kaali (also known as Maha Sakti who made everything) in West Bengal, Assam, and Odisha.
- The Fourth Day ( 15 Nov 2020 ): It has different meanings across India. In north India, Govardhan Pooja is celebrated for this day. In Gujarat, It’s a new year.
- The Fifth Day ( 16 Nov 2020 ): This day is known as Bhai Duj. The festival of brother and sister very similar to Rakshabandhan( know as rakhi ).
How we can Celebrate Diwali 2020 in corona
Actually, everyone knows how to celebrate Diwali but still if we’ll see the current condition of India. Corona Virus is everywhere and we must not forget that safety is first and according to the air population too. we must care about that too.
India and Indians are still surfing from Covid 19 from march 2020. where most of the countries are now almost free with coronavirus. Some of the people in India lost their job, some are facing huge losses in business or in their shops. Still, we are Indian we have a Jugad of everything. So everyone in India does their own jugad of surviving with this pandemic situation. Our Indian People ohh..! I must say our Indian family. We Indian celebrates each and every festival with too much energy and power. Doesn’t matter what’s the situation or what problem we are facing. once it comes to the celebration with our loved once Then we leave all the trouble
Thanks For Reading..!!